Use of our product, site and services are subject to a number of rules. These are only put in place to make the product, site and services safer and more enjoyable for everyone.
The Warhammer Age of Sigmar: Champions forums and game seek to offer a great, safe place for fans to hang out, enjoy the game and discuss what's new. We all want to enjoy a fun and safe environment, so we've put together some simple rules which should make it easy for everyone to get along.
- No offensive/prejudice language or content
- No staff impersonation
- No account sharing/stealing
- No politics or religious discussion
- No discussion of illegal activities
- No flaming, trolling, spamming, harassing or personal attacks
- Do not give out any of your personal details or real world information or the information of others
- No sharing of malicious or offensive links and URLs
- No sharing of adult/offensive/illegal videos, audio, images or URLs
- No content which promotes violence, discrimination or illegal/objectionable activity
- No sharing of content which infringes the intellectual property rights of any third party
- No advertisements for third party products and services
- No attempts to sell items or services
- Do not use botting or automated software to play the game or post on the site
- Do not cheat or bug abuse in game
In-game behaviour, content, threads or posts which break these rules will be brought to the attention of staff who will take any necessary steps to keep the forums and the game safe. Staff & moderators may take any action against any thread, post or user account should they be considered a risk to the enjoyment or safety of other players, even if they do not appear to break the above rules. We ask that everyone please use English when posting as we can't always offer a response in other languages.
Above all these forums should be fun and friendly and we think together we can make sure that happens!
Espacially of Skaven :D That would be great. In the futuer cards there are Ogre and Lizards to see - hope the will be more ^^
The lack of indicator when placing champions has had me sitting there not realizing it was my turn to place.
And within the actual game play itself there is the draw cards/end turn icon that will indicate it is your turn indirectly but even I sometimes forget and looking at the board going is it my turn when my opponent is just sitting there thinking.
Not to mention for new players an obvious turn indicator will help them learn how the game is sequenced without initially being confused sometimes as I was initially.