( Deck Build ) Simple Nagash

Hello all!

This is an easy to play, fairly solid deck that I put together that can hold its own. I would welcome any thoughts and changes. I use this as a starting custom deck for new players so I have gone for simplicity. How would you change it ?

--------------------------------------------

Champions:

1x Nagash
1x Barrows Wight King
2x Skeleton Champion

Blessings:

1x Carrion Feast
1x Cursed Altar
1x Orb of Immortality
1x Supernatural Horror

Units:

3x Charging Black Knight
2x Crypt Shield Black Knight
2x Crypt Shield Skeleton
3x Feasting Vargheist
2x Freakish Crypt Horror
2x Grimghast Reapers
1x Infected Terrorgheist
1x Zombie Dragon

Spells:

1x Arcane Bolt
1x Frightful Touch
3x Soul Stealer
1x Unholy Vitality

Abilities:

1x Brutal Smash
1x Call of the Grave
3x Cursed Strike
3x Devour

Why?

Champions:

Each of the champions requires a low amount of input from new players. All require the use of units with a 50/50 spread of Risen Units and any old unit in order for them to rotate. There are no removal corners or healing corners and only one Wizard ( Nagash ) who is also a warrior so, again, simple and straight forward to rotate.

Blessings:

I decent spread of useful blessings for this deck. Damage reduction, Dormant enemy units, Damage + Healing and a saving grace card in Orb of Immortality should you struggle against a destruction player.

Units:

Weighted slightly more in favour of Risen units so that rotating Nagash and Barrows Wight King is easier. A decent spread of healing, damage reduction, health gain and damage. While not built with stacking in mind, Grimghast Reapers have been added and can be replaced to weight the deck towards more healing or Risen if needed.

Spells:

As there is only one wizard ( Nagash ) there are only 6 spells. 2 damage and 4 healing. Adjust as you see fit.

Abilities:

Devour is fantastic for countering heavy damage, slow cast cards and all count towards the 3 ability cards needed to rotate champions.

What do we think? I would love some feddback on how it plays and what you would change.

Cheers all!

- Kythan

Comments

• SirPentSirPent Posts: 27

I did also build a deck around Nagash,, but a bit different:

Champions:

1x Nagash
    1x Skeleton Champion
    2x **** Knight (i love the 1 step forward action, combined with "serve in Death" ability (2 in my deck, instead of Curved strike) and your Dragons and Reapers in the deck.
    I have also 3 x Frightful Touch in my deck, as you can use it perfectly with the heroic of Nasgash.
    Instead of "cursed altar" as blessing, I use"Morbid terror" which is perfectly to annoy further more after the "Frightful Touches" :)

• That's a good build! Thanks for sharing. I'll throw a second deck together and give it a shot myself. I do love to annoy haha
  • TheLPTheLP Posts: 7
    Really enjoying this deck so far
  • BoratiskoBoratisko Posts: 13
    cool
  • DiabloDiablo Posts: 32
    edited October 2018

i love your deck, I won 17 games in a row with this deck! :D

@SirPent your Deck is cool too :D

i like both versions