Current destruction nerf?

What is the current destruction nerf? All the same decks seem to have come back and are stupidly OP again

Comments

• BokehBotBokehBot Posts: 39
    edited November 2018

It's on the main page, but basically tweaks to Costs and starting HP of the Champions.

So right now you can only run Gordakk with two 1 cost Orc Champions and 1 Fast Quest Orc.

Pretty ineffective though. Considering the low cost of War Caller and the Fast Rotate Beast Champion (it's like 2 or 3 or something ridiculous) not giving them enough wiggle room anyways.

But, Gordakk still busts out 17 damage in one turn with little set up and Cruising for a Bryson is consistently "You get two turns to try and win or I win" since Orruks are usually naturally rotating out anyways by the time you flip it. Or I mean you just tap Gordakk early and you win next rotate phase.

• ThunderfrogThunderfrog Posts: 23
    I've taken a screen shot of every time a good and close game was ruined by Kruisin for a Bruisin. It's taking up a good amount of space on my phone.
  • slowreflexslowreflex Posts: 22Moderator Mod

Rumor is that the 3rd test for Destruction will be out on Monday. It will be a rules change of some sort.

• Thank´s for the link!
  • Thank´s for the link!
  • Verker81Verker81 Posts: 12
    Awesome, was looking for the link.