Full Rules Sheet

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0

Comments

• JaDatoJaDato Posts: 128Moderator

@Maximus - If I keep telling you this, I will have some explaining to do with my wife.

I love you Maximus.

• JaDatoJaDato Posts: 128Moderator

Just out of curiosity –

Rule 2.2
    Discard Pile – "A player may look through their own discard pile, but not their opponents."

This use to be the same rule as Lightseekers, but that was just updated to: 3.2.3.4b: Players are allowed to look through any Discard Pile at any time

Is the image above final? Just curious.

• NagashNagash Posts: 54

@JaDato said:
    Just out of curiosity –

Rule 2.2
    Discard Pile – "A player may look through their own discard pile, but not their opponents."

This use to be the same rule as Lightseekers, but that was just updated to: 3.2.3.4b: Players are allowed to look through any Discard Pile at any time

Yep discard piles are now public knowledge in Lightseekers, curious about this too

• So no limit to the number of cards in your hand?

• REDARMYSQUIRRELREDARMYSQUIRREL Posts: 588Moderator

I go to bed early for a headache and wake up to this, had to pinch myself. Nice one @Maximus

• KarnageKarnage Posts: 158Moderator Mod

Champion placement is going to be such a big deal. The depth of the strategy is crazy, looking forward to the challenge.

• kellfakellfa Posts: 58 ✭✭

Thank you Max! ^^

• NaughtRobotNaughtRobot Posts: 12

@Nagash said:

@JaDato said:
    Just out of curiosity –

Rule 2.2

Yep discard piles are now public knowledge in Lightseekers, curious about this too

If there is a way to interact with cards in the discard pile this information is important. I'd hate to have to write down every card my opponent discards because at any time they could play a card from their discard pile and I don't have the option of trying to play around the likelyhood of said card being played because I don't know or remember that it's in the discard pile.

• sirTurbissirTurbis Posts: 5
    @Maximus For me this rules are fantastics !! But for my wife not.. She lost, In rules are expressions which people, who never play any LCG / TCG. But youtube videos are very understandable. So +1 for you team
  • Its funny, played a LOT the last three days...but misplayed the rules. Looking back this Quick guide is surprisingly well done. Answers 90-95% of issues. You just have to carefully read and figure it out. I am still figuring it out.

• REDARMYSQUIRRELREDARMYSQUIRREL Posts: 588Moderator

It certainly helps! I still make mistakes and there are a few things that could do with being added but this has got me out of a few jams.

• CathyCathy Posts: 51 ✭✭

@ShifuoftheCards said:
    Its funny, played a LOT the last three days...but misplayed the rules. Looking back this Quick guide is surprisingly well done. Answers 90-95% of issues. You just have to carefully read and figure it out. I am still figuring it out.

I agree!
    I've studied the quick rules backward and forward a bunch of times as I've been playing, and I generally find my answer... eventually. Not always in the place I would expect, of course. :D

• The Discord has been invaluable for great ideas and rule clarification!! Shameless Plug..