AoS Army Pics! (Lets see your toys!)

Here are a few of mine.

Comments

• UKDreadnaughtUKDreadnaught Posts: 121Moderator Mod

Here are some ive done since i started painting 4 ish months ago.

edited August 2018

And i have a lot more to work on...

This is the most recent wip

• REDARMYSQUIRRELREDARMYSQUIRREL Posts: 588Moderator
    edited August 2018

These are brilliant! @Gindack and @UKDreadnaught

• GindackGindack Posts: 37 ✭✭

@UKDreadnaught

The scroll work on the Skaven is brilliant. Also a quick and easy way to do Night Haunt is using the Technical paints, on of the guys at our local GW did his in Nihlic Oxide, and then drybrushed some light blue / green, and it looks amazing. Wish I had some pictures Io show.

Aye the Spirit host are my "Test" nighthaunt i used the tech paint hex wraith flame and ive been dry brushing a blueish white over them but i feel like i need to take the green down a lot more, I also need to grab some Nihlic oxide for the metal to give it an aged look.

@REDARMYSQUIRREL thank you :)

Hopefully @RollToPaint will start posting pictures too as he's also a very talented painter

@UKDreadnaught Maybe a few washes of Ethonian Camo Shade, or bringing them down with Nuln Oil? Depends if you want more blue or green really. You could always try Drakenholf Nightshade wash or even run a Guiliiman blue Glaze to see if you can bring the shades together. Depends on how you want them to look really.

if you like the aspects of the bright green you could drybrush final colour the bright green....grot green? Moot green? I forget the GW name. I use Alien Goo green myself.

@Gindack im a filthy heathen, i dont actually use GW paints i use army painter though i do have some GW paints but its only Hex Wraith Flame / Nighthaunt Gloom and Retributor armor, I will be attempting to blend more on the nighthaunts themselves when i finally get around to starting them which should be this weekend. Hopefully picking up my "Black Coach" tomorrow will spur me on to get them all painted.

Black Coach looks so rad.

https://www.games-workshop.com/en-GB/Nighthaunts-The-Black-Coach-2018

for anyone wondering,

that and Lady Olynder are the reasons why i decided to build a nighthaunt army :p

• UrionUrion Posts: 20

Some of my Maggotkin of Nurgle.

My newest army. My Stormcast Eternals.

The stormcast looks like its wearing marble armor (i assume that was the look you were going for!) it would also make a really cool ivory colour.

Yep. The army will largely look like marble, except the characters.

edited August 2018

Very nice! I bet 2000 points of marble is going to be one heck (?!) of a paint sessions :P

Wow, those look amazing. Mad props, makes my guys look like they just got primed and then quick shaded.

• HollowsonHollowson Posts: 33
    Looking good. Will post a few pictures once I am allowed to do so.
  • ReinhardtReinhardt Posts: 15
    Nice work guys! I'll see if I can post some pics soon...
  • HollowsonHollowson Posts: 33

Got some quick pictures of some of my collection.

@Hollowson

Nice, those skin tones came out really well.

• thundercakethundercake Posts: 18
    some nice lookign armies in here!
  • REDARMYSQUIRRELREDARMYSQUIRREL Posts: 588Moderator

@Hollowson Those look fantastic! some serious time and effort put into them :)

• AsterothAsteroth Posts: 18
    Nice job folks!
  • ShagradShagrad Posts: 11
    Can't wait to share!
  • drakiradrakira Posts: 22
    Will dig some out. Spend way to much time painting AOS so nice to have a new game!
  • PepePepe Posts: 11
    Looking forward to share some Skaven chaps of mine. Great painting jobs guys!
  • This is my Ironjawz Army :)

I have done a showcase of the painted figures on my YouTube channel Maniacal Minatures, if you want to see more :)

• drakiradrakira Posts: 22
    Loving the army photos. Will try and add some once I find out how to add photos!
  • ThornshieldThornshield Posts: 12
    edited October 2018
    Sweet armies guys! Some of my models can be found here: https://twitter.com/Thornshield