Favorite Champion?

I know probably everyone is going to say Archaon, but I have to say my favorite champion is the Blood Throne of Khorne. I love its ability, the speed at which he can rotate and its low cost. What about the rest of you? What is your favorite Champion from Chaos?

Comments

• I like the basic champion of chaos. He seems really easy to quest with.
  • SlapChopzSlapChopz Posts: 125 ✭✭

Bloodreaver Champion is also easy to quest. Deploy a Unit, Next turn you can activate its heroic act to inflict 1 damage fulfilling the second quest.

Marakkar is probably my favorite but Archaon has the greatest Utility. Archaon's ability is just so good with blood hunts; it is a +1 card advantage.

• stubobjstubobj Posts: 44
    I ran 2 Exalted Deathbringers at the Gencon constructed event. I really like the clock they put on the opponent. I learned a lot during the event and will be doing some tweaking but I'll definitely be keeping those Deathbringers for awhile
  • cruaidhcruaidh Posts: 8

Kairos,not just for his two headed awesomeness,which would be enough to be honest,his ability is pretty cool aswell

• DanbokongDanbokong Posts: 14
    Rip tooth Mega Boss - Its so easy to complete his quest and gain a blessing!
  • ReinhardtReinhardt Posts: 15
    I love Valkia's synergy with the Khorne Mortal cards...some cool and very fast combo potential with a decent quest progression. Plus she only costs 6!
  • LorthreanLorthrean Posts: 7
    I really like the basic chaos champion as well, nice and easy to get blessings out there quickly.
  • I just got my Chaos starter and some boosters so I'm not fully up to steam yet, but so far I like the Blood Reavers champion and the exalted Deathbringer
  • FamiliarFamiliar Posts: 21
    I really like the idea of the Curseling but I can't get it to work.
  • LordSpoopsLordSpoops Posts: 6

Snazzgar Stinkmullett, hands down. A lot of people underestimate his ability, but once the opponent has 7 health left... it's GAME OVER. Snazzgar makes Arcane bolts and putrid pukes pretty deadly.

• MickmannMickmann Posts: 12
    Ikit-claw, as soon as he's released. Until then Bloodreaver Chief because of the easy quests.
  • mrgumakmrgumak Posts: 24
    Basic chaos champion (x2)for fast questing
  • RavenmaneRavenmane Posts: 13
    Have to stick to archaon. Best character both in old and new fluff
  • TarrykTarryk Posts: 12
    Valkia seems to work well for me
  • nicklee23nicklee23 Posts: 11
    Curseling is somewhat situational, but can be a game changer :)
    Tactical Formation can help get him in the right position!
  • ChaotiqueChaotique Posts: 5
    I thoroughly enjoy the Lord of Change for the +1 to final spell corner, it gives blood feast the potential for massive healing over 2 turns.