How To Report a Bug - Step by Step

To Our Champions!

While no one really wants to encounter any bugs found in a game, like EVER! However, if you do so happen to find one and it's affecting your experience of the product; create a new discussion on this sub-thread so we can easily see when new reports come in to respond accordingly and within a decent timely manner.

Always use this layout provided:

Platform:

Platform Version:

Phone Model:

A brief description of Bug:

Events leading up to Bug:

Did you resolve the issue in any way (even if temporary):

If we need further information, or unable to resolve on here, don't forget to add your player tag plus all the information provided and screenshots (always important) off to [email protected]

Thanks, Everyone

Community Team
Jade & Leigh

Comments

• Aesoe2017Aesoe2017 Posts: 32

I think I posted in the wrong place. I found a battery draining issue. I think I narrowed it down. If you are scanning cards, and don't close the app, but rather just hit the home screen, it continues to drain at a rate that I think indicates the camera is still active. By comparison if I am in the camera app and do the same thing, it does not. I managed to drain my entire battery in a matter of about 4 hours this way. This was on Android phone, specifially the Motorola Z3 Play.

• REDARMYSQUIRRELREDARMYSQUIRREL Posts: 588Moderator

I have the same issue on the Google Pixel XL. Currently I mistakenly sure I close the app after I have scanned anything. The scan particularly seems to drain the most lol.

• JBragg1984JBragg1984 Posts: 6
    One tiny bug from android. Went to join a game. Froze on the Realmgate Opening Screen before the words came up. Reset the game and it worked.
  • UKDreadnaughtUKDreadnaught Posts: 121Moderator Mod

Bug,

Attempting to play a match, get to the point of choosing my alliance but the opponent doesnt select one or leaves (i assume) now every time i close the App fully and reopen it im greeted by the warning (MATCH FINISHED unable to rejoin match as it has already finished) and i can click the green continue button and everything still works as expected.

• Thanks all, I will pass these comments on and update once I can :)

• khatton1khatton1 Posts: 4
    Sam issue as UKDreadnought. I can pick a deck, goes to the load screen but stays there permanently.
  • UKDreadnaughtUKDreadnaught Posts: 121Moderator Mod

I've had that recently, a few matching where ive "Joined Game" i select the deck i wish to use and then get to the loading screen it doesnt say "Waiting for opponent" or "opening Realm Gate" just keeps ticking over.

• BoZackBoZack Posts: 6
    I've had the same issue, only been able to get into 1 proper game today but had about 6 attempts stall on loading.
  • GlassHalfDeadGlassHalfDead Posts: 45 ✭✭

Ditto on the "game failing to load at different stages" bandwagon

It seems to happen anytime after choosing my deck. I get it mostly before the realmgate opening message, but after that too. I'm not counting how many tries I've had, but A solid 20 attempts, only getting through to a single match.

• TDM_ArmadyleTDM_Armadyle Posts: 4
    When playing against the computer, when you draw your last card it tells you that you must either flip a blessing, remove a card from the board, or discard a card, if you click "OK" it then says that you lose, even if you could have fulfilled these conditions, I don't know if this happens in pvp.
  • Yorkie_JimYorkie_Jim Posts: 7
    Just wanted to report an issue where I played mob rule and the effect didn't happen at all and the card played and discarded. I assume it was a bug so flagging it up in case :).
  • tjboztjboz Posts: 7
    I had an issue where the game froze when I tried to place my final champion (I was going first). It then disconnected & reconnected to server. Screen touches showed a fire animation as my finger moved but everything unresponsive.
  • RekyoRekyo Posts: 73 ✭✭

When playing the Chaos ability ‘Gift of Change’ I was able to remove a highlighted unit but not deploy a daemon from my hand. It stalled there with the hand and deck buttons on screen for a turn, then cleared up and let me play on like normal.

• Thanks everyone, we are looking into any issues :)

• Eternal51Eternal51 Posts: 6
    Played against a chaos deck and they used the blessing 'chaos runeblade' 2x in one turn, I assume this is a bug as the rules states you can only use one heroic act per turn.
  • REDARMYSQUIRRELREDARMYSQUIRREL Posts: 588Moderator

I have the same issue on the Google Pixel XL. Currently I mistakenly sure I close the app after I have scanned anything> @UKDreadnaught said:

I've had that recently, a few matching where ive "Joined Game" i select the deck i wish to use and then get to the loading screen it doesnt say "Waiting for opponent" or "opening Realm Gate" just keeps ticking over.

Same Issue Here!

Further clarification..Gift of Change won’t let me deploy a daemon from my deck either.

• @TDM_Armadyle "Empty Deck checks" are still yet to be implemented. Currently, if you deck out, it'll end the game :)

• @tjboz Softlock reconnection issue, it is known and being investigated :)

• @Rekyo Gift of change issue is known and being looked at :)

• mathaplomathaplo Posts: 3

Platform: iOS

Brief description of Bug:
    Carrion Feast blessing does not rotate

The Carrion Office blessing does not rotate after using its Heroic Act

• BazDakkaBazDakka Posts: 2
    Platform - android
    Model - Samsung galaxy s6

Mystic shield did not reduce damage from either my units or opponents.

Knight azur - Longstrike raptors dealt 2 damage when champion was engaged by paladin protectors under knigt heraldor.
    Should have dealt 0 damage
  • falcao82falcao82 Posts: 6
    ios 10 on ipadPro
    seems like blessings doesnt rotate after all when effect is activated
  • FabSTFabST Posts: 15

Platform:Android

Platform Version: Android 8.0.0

Phone Model: Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge

Description of Bug:
    Tapping and holding an empty action slot shows the detail view of the card that has been there before.
    This works on either player's fields.

Playing a game. Playing a card and waiting for it to be removed or exhausted. The slot is now empty. Tap and hold the empty slot to see the detail view of the card that has just been there. This works as long as a new cards takes the empty space.

No.

Platform: iOS
    Platform Version: iOS 11.4.1
    Phone Model: iPhone X
    Brief description of Bug:
    Gift of Change now allows the deployment of a Daemon unit but the card remains on screen and blocks the leftmost card so it’s unavailable for use.
    N/A
    No

• bane4193bane4193 Posts: 9
    iOS: not being able to log in, saying I am logged in elsewhere. So try to restart the app and same message pops up
  • Thanks all, I will update when I can :)

• FabSTFabST Posts: 15

Platform: Android

Platform Version: Android 8.0.0

Phone Model: Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge

Description of Bug:
    Playing Tactical Formation while no champion is disengaged results in a deadlock situation. The screen to select a disengaged champion appears but no champion can be selected. There is no button to go back and the game will not progress.

I played destruction vs Chaos AI. No champion was disengagend. Either a unit or a spell was in play. To complete an ability quest I chose to play Tactial Formation. The game prompted me to choose a disengaged champion to swap with. This was not possible. The champion playing the ability was checked but no other champion could be checked (as expected). It was impossible to leave the swap-prompt in any way.

Killing the Android task and restarting the App resulted in a loss. Could not rejoin game.

• DorethDoreth Posts: 17

Platform: IPhone

Platform Version: iOS 11.4.1

Phone Model: iPhone 6s

Description of Bug:
    I can select the 3 last avatars in the collectibles menu. The list won’t go down to select the 3 avatars

Go to the collectibles menu and then the avatars tab. Go down the page, the last 3 avatars can’t be selected to unlock.

No

• Platform: IOS

Phone model: iPhone 7+

Bug: Smash and bash activates every turn

Events: I opened the app and went straight to playing training mode. The AI smash and bash kept activating every turn. His unit Orruk shield bashas was made dormant from his spell that allowed him to draw cards and that combination I think caused it

Happened twice now. Very rare occurrence