Forum Badges

Hi all,

Do you guys have any ideas of new badges you would wanted included on the Forum that you could achieve?

Comments

• TCGangsterTCGangster Posts: 110 ✭✭✭

I am not entirely sure of every badge option that is out there currently.. So I apologize if this is already in existence.

Would a Badge for getting 1 of each comment up vote named "Social Inquisitor" or something be a way to promote positive and insightful interactions?

I'll keep brain-storming whilst I work and report back with any other ideas I come up with.

• TCGangsterTCGangster Posts: 110 ✭✭✭

To Clarify, my above post @ 12:18PM. I mean 1 of each comment up vote as in (Insightful, agree, Like, Awesome and LOL - Across your entire account)

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0

Yeah good idea, thanks! I will take this suggestion on board :)

• CrowCrow Posts: 25 Staff

If it helps with your badge suggestions, we have some automatically applied badges such as hitting a certain total of comments or getting a certain total of likes. We do however have the option to add in new badges that the Warhammer Age of Sigmar: Champions team are able to bestow. These are not automatic, so think of things we could manually give badges for such as making a forum guide or designing a new card etc.

• REDARMYSQUIRRELREDARMYSQUIRREL Posts: 588Moderator

Could assign a badge based on activity in a certain Alliance sub forum. So if somebody posts 30 messages in Chaos, then they get a little chaos symbol badge. Order could be a Stormcast shield, Death a skull, Destruction an Ork Waaaagh face

• WolfsmaneWolfsmane Posts: 12
    Would love some like collecting them
  • CathyCathy Posts: 51 ✭✭

@Maximus
    If you want, I can pm you the alliance symbols I made for the AgeofSigmarChampions Discord server.

• @Cathy Sure go for it :)

• Ash18Ash18 Posts: 2
    A badge using the AoS icon I have for an avatar would be cool!
  • Gotta Catch em All
  • ClubP01ClubP01 Posts: 21
    Where can we find the list of badges we can earn ? On my profile it says 3 but I can see only the description of one at the bottom of the page. (I am on my mobile phone so maybe it's easier to find them on PC?)
  • ClubP01ClubP01 Posts: 21
    Nevermind my previous comment, found the "full site" button.