Knight-Questor: am I missing something?

Really liking the new set.

I particularly like some of the new Order cards. So I sat down to build an Order deck and wanted to include the Knight-Questor.

When looking at his quest pips I notice the life gain pip. I look through trying to find what will complete it. Low and behold I can't see a thing. The only order life gain for a warrior is Lord of the Host but he's not expensive enough. There are blessings but need to complete the quest to reveal those. I can't see a neutral card, I even looked to see if u can make my opponent gain life!

Honestly I can't see anything. Please let me know if I'm wrong.

Comments

• Cornix42Cornix42 Posts: 49

Discussing with a friend he pointed out Namarti Soul Feeder. So need him and a removal card. So definitely not easy.

• Pocho_AzulPocho_Azul Posts: 1
    edited December 2018
    The Lord Castellant also has a "gain health" quest. It seems like the *only* way either hero can pass this quest is by doing the trick with the Namarti Soul Feeder. This seems weird to me--every other quest for all categories of Champion has multiple paths for completion. But these Champions cards are exclusively dependent on doing a tricky combo at just the right moment, assuming you a Soul Feeder in the first place (I don't yet). Both Champions seem nonviable, unless you don't care about finishing a quest in the first place. Seems like a design flaw to me.

[edit] I see that Lord of The Host can also work The Lord Castellant, at least. Still seems kinda sparse on the healing health gain options for either one.[/edit]
  • Would it have been that broken if "Stand Together" was "Any" instead of Wizard only? It's not not like The Lord Castellant needs it, since Lord of the Host is so good!

• Playfusion I love the design on the questor but heal quest req on an order warrior champ is a tough ask. Any other cards coming in set three that might remedy this??? :wink:

• Zanderson30 They're building excitement for set 3 as soon as set 2 is released! That's......a good sign?

• Lister569Lister569 Posts: 8
    I recently ran into this same issue. Thanks for pointing out the soulfeeder. I don't know if it will be worth it to include the questor if I'll have to add the soul feeder. Who knows, we will see.
  • kempykempy Posts: 6

From Jacob, Set Designer:

"I can confirm, without a doubt, there are more ways to quest Knight-Questor in Savagery"

• GodwinGodwin Posts: 15
    Happy to hear that kempy, in the meantime I'm throwing him out of my deck.