Steam version feedback

I'm playing on a Surface Pro 4, i5 with 4g RAM and hamster in a wheel Intel integrated graphics. Playing at 1920x1080 with the middle of the road graphics setting.

+ Runs nice and smoothly on such modest specs.
+ Everything is legible on screen.
+ Linking to my account was easy.
- Sometimes trying to tap on the touch screen doesn't result in the desired action (tap/click to select, hold to drag, etc).
- Sometimes press and holding seems to bring up the start of a W10 contextual menu box (goes away)

Comments

• 4BitBaker4BitBaker Posts: 83Moderator Mod

Really like the way you laid this out Sam_on_Maui

• Sam_on_MauiSam_on_Maui Posts: 9
    Thanks! :)

Anyhow...

+ The solo campaigns seem fun so far. I beat "A Cunning Trap" tonight, and I liked how each part of it was like a puzzle that got progressively harder/more interesting. I barely scraped by the final mission after replaying it maybe 6 times or so. I had to go back to my deck, edit it a few times, and was really happy when I finally won! It was earned, and forced me to consider how to better use the cards in my faction to beat it. Excellent work there.

- Sometimes I'll see a keyword but not know what it is. Adding a Lexicon/glossary would be helpful.
  • Sam_on_MauiSam_on_Maui Posts: 9
    To clarify on " - Sometimes trying to tap on the touch screen doesn't result in the desired action (tap/click to select, hold to drag, etc)."

I'll see the spark effect indicating an input was received, but it doesn't do anything. Its almost like the hit box (to use fighting game terms) wasn't where I expected it to be, or it decided it was a point of contact but NOT a point of interaction (maybe it was just my finger tip, was deemed to be too small, and thus didn't treat it as an input but as a false positive).