How do I access my account on a new phone?

Hello guys, I have recently upgraded my phone but I can't log in to my account, it only let me create a new one.

Any help would be welcome, Cheers.

Answers

• Sam_on_MauiSam_on_Maui Posts: 9
    What kind of phone is it? What did you have before?
  • 4BitBaker4BitBaker Posts: 83Moderator Mod
    edited March 6

Hey Sanctuary

A couple of Questions :)

A ) Do you still have your old phone?
    B ) Do you remember (if you haven't got your old phone your player tag - this would be the #AAA-AAA-AA code found on your profile.

The reason we ask is if you still have your old phone with your account you wish to access on your new phone; follow this video to transfer this over

Otherwise, if you send us over the information with your original player tag plus the one your new phone has created, we can check the accounts and produce a generate link to once again obtain your orginal account.

This just needs to go over to [email protected] :)

If you don't remember your orginal player tag, follow the steps of sending us over your new account which was created alongside your playername so we can check your information; once this being forwarded to [email protected]

• SanctuarySanctuary Posts: 3
    My phone has been sent back! So no :(

Okay so you'll need to contact us over at [email protected] and supply us with information such as the account you have currently, the device you previously used, e-mail and other aspects so we can check and see how to obtain the account :)

• SanctuarySanctuary Posts: 3
    I have already contacted Play Fusion on Monday but not heard anything back yet.

Rich.

Okay lets chase this up :)