Didn't win the Savagery playmat after completing the campaigns

I completed both the Savagery campaigns successfully and won the two Campaign chests, but on the Savagery Missions, it still says "0/1", meaning the game doesn't recognize for some reason that I completed the campaigns. Therefore I didn't get the Savagery playmat and I don't know what I have to do, since starting over the Campaigns, does not trigger restarting the mission. Is this a bug?
I have attached my screen capture that shows the completion of every campaign and how much time is left.

Comments

• takos666takos666 Posts: 37

unless the total number of savagery campaigns is four and i have won just 2.

• DarkCornflakeDarkCornflake Posts: 35

Yes, as far as I know, only 2 campaigns have been featured so far. And you have to win all 4 to get the exclusive playmat (as per the mission). Keep an eye out for the next 2 campaigns I suppose.

• 4BitBaker4BitBaker Posts: 83Moderator Mod

Hey takos666

Once you have completed the 4 campaigns (two of each have been released per your screenshot) with the other two coming from 27th March and ending the 3rd April

• takos666takos666 Posts: 37

thanks, I thought that there should be more but I decided to post a question here.

thanks again