What made you choose Chaos over other Alliances

For me, my local GW store manager said even though he's had to stock more and more starters Chaos was the man left out where every one else was being snapped up. So I just had to start Chaos, the Lore always fascinated me as well with the Liber Chaotica series and the way Chaos plays was intriguing over the other alliances.

Comments

• ChampionChampion Posts: 415 ✭✭✭

Always back the underdog!
    :)

• Pulling a Foil Valkia.... <_<;;;

• KolosKolos Posts: 36

I’m planning on playing all four factions, but Chaos was often my first choice for the tabletop games so I wanted to start out with a Chaos deck. Just wish we had Slaughterpriests available as Champions!

• MiniMini Posts: 15

I mean i love myself some deamons so i could not help but start.

• SlapChopzSlapChopz Posts: 125 ✭✭

Most fun combos and turbo draw power

• iosefwardiosefward Posts: 5
    Turbo draw power? Is there a combo I've missed with them?
  • AlbanyAdrielAlbanyAdriel Posts: 39 ✭✭

Pulled a Lord of Change and a Kairos Fateweaver. I like the draw mechanic Kairos Provides and the Screamer cards.

• SlapChopzSlapChopz Posts: 125 ✭✭

@iosefward said:
    Turbo draw power? Is there a combo I've missed with them?

Yeah. Rejoice in slaughter and Archaon.

• Psypher1000Psypher1000 Posts: 32
    It was just one of the two starters available to me at the store (the other being Order, which I also bought).
  • I chose the because I know Skaven will be released eventually.
  • InfamousOkapiInfamousOkapi Posts: 7
    Like Slap mentioned above, I'm in it for the power they have with combos like that. I'm pretty spiky when it comes to games so knowing they have this power level seems like a good start. I do plan to pick up the other decks soon though.
  • InfamousOkapiInfamousOkapi Posts: 7
    Like Slap mentioned above, I'm in it for the power they have with combos like that. I'm pretty spiky when it comes to games so knowing they have this power level seems like a good start. I do plan to pick up the other decks soon though.
  • power5050power5050 Posts: 2
    Pulling a Foil Archaon. I kind of felt obligated after that.
  • DrakanoreDrakanore Posts: 1
    The lore
  • drdeathmetaldrdeathmetal Posts: 6
    I am a big fan of Chaos due to the last stand mechanic, but I think that a lot of people are swayed away from this alliance because the cards are the hardest to pull. Staples such as Slashing Screamer, Bloodfury Wrathmonger, Pain-Induced Fury, etc. are all rares.
  • John_P_MonroeJohn_P_Monroe Posts: 13
    I'm actually a Destruction player, but I want to try different grad alliances. i'm kinda new to this universe. only know my 40k
  • SarovanSarovan Posts: 29
    Pfffft, Chaos.... WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!
  • MIKETHEGUYMIKETHEGUY Posts: 12

I main Order, but I like the possible risky combos that Chaos brings to the game which to me is really fun and it brings spice to the game.

• GurahlGurahl Posts: 11
    Because the chaos gods demanded it.
  • InceptionInception Posts: 13
    Chaos aggro/combos sounded like my playstyle!
  • BlueWolfBlueWolf Posts: 21
    Chaos was my destiny...also as mentioned above...enjoy the last stand mechanism.
  • BokehBotBokehBot Posts: 39
    My first game was with Death and they felt very slow control, life gain, hand destruction, re-use the graveyard and is not my fav style.

I wanted to do Destruction but it was claimed, so I got Chaos. I built a deck with Last Stand and self-removal by just throwing those keywords into a blender, and it played very well.

Have been a fan ever since B)
  • Cause I play Chaos since 8th edition of WFB.
  • FamiliarFamiliar Posts: 21
    I ended up with a Chaos deck and the rest is history.
  • iMisterJayiMisterJay Posts: 17

I didn't choose Chaos....Chaos chose me!

• MickmannMickmann Posts: 12
    1) I always liked red burn decks in magic. Chaos is red, and chaos is the closest to a burn deck.
    2) Waiting for skaven.
  • TheGleeperTheGleeper Posts: 21
    same for me. burn, baby, burn.
  • MrStephensonMrStephenson Posts: 6
    Shiny foil tzneetch card was it really.
  • MrStephensonMrStephenson Posts: 6
    ...also, no skaven !