Warhammer Age of Sigmar: Champions Booster Packs - Sold out in 10 days!

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 Mod

Full steam ahead, we are printing more Booster Packs! Following a very successful launch and amazing community response at GenCon most of our distributors have sold out of Warhammer Age of Sigmar: Champions Booster Packs!

In response to the huge demand, additional Booster Packs are being shipped from our global stock to fulfill current orders, with the additional printed cards becoming available from the second half of September 2018.

In addition to the extra cards being printed, the digital app will be launching soon as planned and you will be able to play the game against friend and foe wherever and whenever you want!

Events, Organised Play and the Exemplar Program are all on schedule so you have lots of ways to get involved with Champions.

We just want to once again say, thank you for all your continued support. The feedback has been extremely positive, and we couldn’t have done it without you, our awesome community!

Comments

• register50register50 Posts: 51

When will the digital app will be launching?
    The second half of August has already begun.

• alexakualexaku Posts: 17

@register50 said:
    When will the digital app will be launching?
    The second half of August has already begun.

Not until September unless you're a Founder or in the Closed Beta.

• alexakualexaku Posts: 17

Show Off! <3 <3 :) :) <3 <3

• AlbanyAdrielAlbanyAdriel Posts: 39 ✭✭

Did two things in response to this post;(1) bought another Booster Box, (2) built a second deck.

• HollowsonHollowson Posts: 33

Good news. I only found 2 retailers in the Netherlands and yes they are also out of stock :/ . Guess it will be a patient wait till september.

• RakluinRakluin Posts: 11
    I had purchased the last remaining box at the only retailer in my area. I wanted a second box (had great pulls on the first and caught the fever!), but apparently I'll have to wait a while.
  • GorejellyGorejelly Posts: 74 ✭✭

Great news! I absolutely love the physical game (and I think the digital one is close to achieving that greatness!) so I'm glad my 3 boxes (I know, I'm a lightweight) helped out!