Lose 1 Health for playing Death Spells and Abilities?

Is LS you lose one health, is that mechanic carried over?

Comments

• DecepticleDecepticle Posts: 55

Nightshade is the only Hero in LS that takes damage from playing Death cards. It's not a core mechanic baked into the game, just her downside for having Superiority in Poison and Shadow. (And if played well its not really much of a downside)

• HardChaffHardChaff Posts: 41 ✭✭

I played death at Warhammer fest and didn't notice anything like this, so don't think so

• PunchausenPunchausen Posts: 41 ✭✭

No, closest there are to that are a Chaos unit (Bezerkers or something)? That would sometimes damage you instead of the opponent

• CrowCrow Posts: 25 Staff

You don't lose health for playing cards unless the card specifically states you will lose health when playing it.

• kellfakellfa Posts: 58 ✭✭

There might be a spell or unit that will cause self damage but that will be a payment to do something since there are vampire units and champions so there are "drain" type of abilities and spells most likely in the game. So I wouldn't be shocked if there will be a a card or two that does self damage in the Death Order along with Chaos Order following Khorne units.

• KaineousKaineous Posts: 26

Eventually this might be a mechanic that add into future expansions.

• Actually a lot of cards give you health
  • dirtcheapdirtcheap Posts: 27
    Hmm....I think I missed this if it is true.
  • I wonder if this sort of mechanic will make it's way into future expansions.