Question...

pesopeso Posts: 2
Hi guys, this is my first post..
I’m write from Italy..

IF I play Grot ambush, may I deploy a wolf chariot without the support??
The card don’t ask normally restriction than “call of war” or “waagh”

Comments

• ChampionChampion Posts: 415 ✭✭✭

I would say no as you have not met the “Can only be deployed onto a stack of 2” condition. Deploy obeys all normal restrictions which I propose includes text on other cards.

• pesopeso Posts: 2
    Ok but card like to “call of war” report in the text “ deploy with the normal restrictions” that card no..
  • GutsnagaGutsnaga Posts: 44

2.2.3 if a card says that something can't happen it takes priority over a card that says something can happen.

@peso said:
    Ok but card like to “call of war” report in the text “ deploy with the normal restrictions” that card no..

The keyword Deploy contains the words “All regular restrictions apply”

“Deploy: The act of getting a Unit into the Battlefield, through any means (including ‘move’). All regular restrictions apply; if an effect attempts to Deploy a card that cannot be Deployed, the effect fails. The ‘Deploy’ is always considered to be done by the Champion receiving the card, even if another card instigated it.”

@Gutsnaga said:
    2.2.3 if a card says that something can't happen it takes priority over a card that says something can happen.

Which of those cards contains the word “can’t”?

• GutsnagaGutsnaga Posts: 44

@Champion while it is not explicit, the implication is that you can't play the crowded wolf chariot because of its requirements. So you have to satisfy the deployment rule as well as the cards requirements. In this instance the can't rule is that it can't be played on an action space that has 0 or 1 units there.

Hey @Gutsnaga.
    Implication is no way to run a card game mate :)
    But it looks like we are both advocating the same outcome.

• dajodajo Posts: 12
    Agree with the others, you can't deploy Crowded Wolf Chariot.