Death Control

Here is my Decklist, i played a lot of games and lost maybe 2. I think it is one of the best decks you can have so far:

Heroes:

Bloody Vampire Queen
Hungering Vampire Lord
**** Knight
Spirit Torment

Units:
2x Charging Black Knight
3x Feasting Wargheist
3x Infected Terrorgheist
3x Zombie Dragon
3x Grimghast Reaper

Abilitys:
2x Cursed Strike
3x Deathly Resolve
2x Devour

Spells:
3x Claws of the Grave
3x Frightfull Touch
3x Mystic Bolt

The Big combo of the Deck is to throw a Zombie Dragon or Terrorgheist away to get 4 damage on your Claws of the Grave.
You play Claws or/and Mystic Bolt and accelarate them with Deathly Resolve or Cursed Strike. You can get easy 8 damage out of Claws and 7 damage out of Mystic Bolt.

Frightfull Touch is the best Card that exists in my Opinion, you could even accelarate it with Cursed Strike too.

Comments

• erdemo86erdemo86 Posts: 22
    Blessings:
    Im still trying out what fits best

Also i forget to ask question. Can Wizards play Ablity cards or only Ability Cards with Keyword wizard?
  • SirPentSirPent Posts: 27
    edited August 2018
    On every ability card, there is the condition on the right, so there is the keyword "wizard" and there is also "any" or "warrrior". So as a wizard, you can play "wizard" or "any".
  • DeepdiggerDeepdigger Posts: 34

how can you accelerate your bolt with cursed strike?
    It does only affect the enemy?

• ChaeosChaeos Posts: 55

@erdemo86 Cursed Strike only affects to enemy. And yes wizzard can play abilities with any and wizard, but only when he doesn't have spell.

I think u need think a little more ur deck. :)

• RancordRancord Posts: 44
    Looks solid, think I want the draw vampire also, so I have higher chance for vampire quests and not run out of cards. If you meet chaos or destruction, game might be over in 5 turns.
    So this is my final Version now, have Very big success with it:
    C&C are welcome:

Hungering Vampire Lord
    Hungering Vampire Lord
    Hungering Vampire Lord
    ^**** Knight

Units:
    1x Charging Black Knight
    3x Frenzied Wargheist
    3x Feasting Wargheist
    3x Infected Terrorgheist
    3x Zombie Dragon

Abilitys:
    2x Frightfull Strike
    3x Deathly Resolve
    3x Devour

Spells:
    3x Claws of the Grave
    3x Frightfull Touch
    3x Mystic Bolt

6 Vampire Units, 7 Removals, so Questing is very Easy. Have a Quest of a Hungering Vampire Lord done turn 3 most of the time.
    Also its nice to have 3 Warrior Wizards. If you get it it done to accelarate 3 Spells with Deathly Resolve its very satisfying. Sometimes i got it done and its like an instant ****. 2 Mystic Bolts + Claws= 22 dmg

Im thinking about cutting Black Knight and adding Mortis Engine but dont have any.

@erdemo86 u can't put 3 champions in one deck, it's 1 if it's unique or 2 if not.

If u want u can change 1 Hungering Vampire Lord for:

You have 3 wizzards and only 9 spells ... You have Infected Terrorgheist, and Zombie Dragon who need discard card to play it ( If your deck is for risen or spirits you can ress them, but u have 9 vampires that u can't do it), if you want test this deck u should change Infected Terrorgheist and Zombie Dragon. And I would put in this deck soul feast ( remove and heal) and maybe terrify.

I still think that you need review more your deck.

Infected Terrorgheist and Zombie Dragon are there for Claws of the Grave.You can discard them for each other. And i dont have 3 wizards, i have 3 warrior wizards, so they can play units too my friend. I played a lot with this deck and its running like ****. ;)
    won all of my games so far, only lost one time against destruction because i had very bad draw. didnt knew that i only could use 2 of the same Champions.( and no one in our store too :) )
  • MarkMMarkM Posts: 34
    As Chaeos says, you can't have 3 of the same Champion, so you have 2 War/Wiz or an illegal list :)
    yeah i will change my heroes to:
    Hungering Vampire Lord
    Hungering Vampire Lord
    Skulking Necromancer
    ^**** Knight

@erdemo86 I am happy than u win all ur games with death, I am playing death in app and with my friends and now it's very weak deck. I still saying that these units (Zombie Dragon and Infected Terrorgheist) are bad because force you to discard a card. If you want use Claws of the Grave you can also put GRIMGHAST REAPERS (to do dmg), but it's just my opinion.

Always it's good to have new deck of death. :)

• dirtcheapdirtcheap Posts: 27
    Why are there stars by **** Knight?
  • Forum has some overzealous bad words filters.

• DakRoganDakRogan Posts: 21
    I'm seeing every where 3x mystic bolts, so they are a must have in every death deck ?
  • @DakRogan I think because Death is about having patience, mystic bolts are a good way to get some solid damage in and help out if you aren't drawing the cards you need