UK Early Access Preview Days

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
edited July 2018 in News

Greetings Champions!

We are excited to announce the official launch of the Warhammer Age of Sigmar: Champions UK Early Access Preview Days! Our team will be travelling across the UK to bring you exclusive early previews of the card game ahead of the official launch in August!

These are small and incredibly exclusive events and will only be open for 16 people. Founders pack owners will have a priority 24 hours to book the event of their choice ahead of everyone else so this is a great opportunity to purchase your own Founders Pack today!

These events are UK only and here are the stores and the dates available. You will need to contact the store directly to book your place:

· Patriot Games (Sheffield) 5th July

· Weekend Warlords (Loughborough) 12th July -SOLD OUT

· Dark Sphere (London) 14th July .

· Ibuywargames (Woking) 19th July

· Settlers (Scotland) 21st July

· Firestorm Games (Wales) 26th July

· Fan Boy Three (Manchester) 28th July

Booking will open up to Founders on Wednesday the 27th of June and will open to the public on Thursday 28th of June so make so to book as soon as you can to secure your spot!

We’ll have food and drink at the event as well as some extra special goodie bags for those who take part!

Comments

• HardChaffHardChaff Posts: 41 ✭✭

agh, the Manchester one is when I'm on holiday and Sheffield is probably slightly too far on a school night!

• PunchausenPunchausen Posts: 41 ✭✭
    edited June 2018

Any chance there any more kicking off, nearer to Cambridge? Obviously just a concerned citizen thinking of that travelling you poor guys need to do with no ulterior motive

• DiragoniDiragoni Posts: 3
    Are these events going to require an entry fee due to limited spaces?
  • evilbraggevilbragg Posts: 3
    trying to get my lgs interested in this! is there anybody i should be getting them to speak to regarding AoSC in general. its also a shop located in west mids, which isnt an area currently represented by your list above
  • REDARMYSQUIRRELREDARMYSQUIRREL Posts: 588Moderator
    edited June 2018

@Diragoni The events are free but limited on space

• crashb4crashb4 Posts: 3
    Hey! I've heard mentions of goodie bags with aosC gifts, does this mean we will get some cards to keep?

Did anyone book the 14th July at Dark Sphere?

• JaegerNoonJaegerNoon Posts: 3
    edited June 2018
    I want to sign up for the Dark sphere day. I'm. A founders pack owner. How do I go about reserving my space?
    edited July 2018

@JaegerNoon I Believe you will need to contact the store directly now. Their Tel is 020 7928 1373.

Alternatively message them through their social media pages. Space were limited but hopefully they still have room!

edited July 2018
    > @REDARMYSQUIRREL said:
    > @JaegerNoon I Believe you will need to contact the store directly now. Their Tel is 020 7928 1373.
    >
    > Alternatively message them through their social media pages. Space were limited but hopefully they still have room!

Well I reserved a space on the Facebook event but they told me that I had to do it via Playfusion so what's going on?
    edited July 2018

@JaegerNoon try this email, drop them a message with the subject line: Early access preview - Dark Sphere
    [email protected]

> @REDARMYSQUIRREL said:
    > @JaegerNoon try this email, drop them a message with the subject line: Early access preview - Dark Sphere
    > [email protected]

Cheers Red, I've just sent them another message on their FB event page. I signed up on the 26th June so I'm hoping that this has gone through and I haven't been fobbed off for non founders pack locals

Cool! Hopefully you can get a spot :)